The Last Dudes I

The Meaning of Life

M: Dude, what do you think the meaning of life is?

P: Man I'm not sure, but since my Dad moved out he's been saying that MONEY gave his life a new meaning. I hardly see him anymore!

M: ...and your Mom kinda looks SAD all the time now

P: Yeah, she doesn't have much money

Ballons

There's a Boy with a balloon and there's a Toy. Boy wants it and ASKS for it.
Mother says: "No". Boy shouts: "I hate you!". Balloon HITS mother's face.

Merry Christmas

Water Cooler Chat

T: I don't want to work anymore but I STILL want things!

F: Things cost money...

T: I have to make MONEY without working!

F: That's it! Maybe you should quit and GO and follow your dreams and STUFF!

T: Yeah I'm going back to work...

Parenthood

J: Honey, do you trust me?

L: Of course i do...

J: If i told you a lie, would you BELIEVE it?

L: NO!

J: I don't think I want to have kids..

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comunicado sobre el Blog de estafas "Venezolanos en Argentina"

Breve Historia Crítica del Marxismo

Vonnegut y Dresde: El eterno retorno de un bombardeo